This the most amazing fitness/ballet experience I have ever had. There is a wide variety of classes to chose from. Plus each client is treated as a part of a family. I will be coming there as long as I live in Phoenix. Thanks for your awesome job!
– Irina C
IN-PERSON Drop-In- $20/class
VIRTUAL Drop-In- $8.50/class
BFF On Demand – $29.95 (per month subscription; no commitment)
Class reservations can be made up to 14 days prior to the scheduled class, and they close 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. You may reserve your spot online, through the MindBody app, by email, or by calling the studio; electronic methods are preferred. We strongly encourage you to notify us of your intent to attend class in advance to avoid class cancellations.
Due to COVID19, Masks, or Face Coverings must be worn at all times in the studio to protect you, your peers and your instructors. Other safety precautions will be discussed with you prior to class. If you are not able to wear a mask or face covering, please participate in one of our Live Virtual classes in the comfort of your own home.
Please check-in for your virtual class at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to allow adequate time for introduction to the studio and instructor meet and greet.
You may cancel up to 60 minutes prior to the start of class. Since our classes are now more exclusive and semi-private, If you fail to cancel with adequate notification, you may be charged a drop-in fee of $30 ($40 for combo, specialized or workshop classes). Clients on Unlimited Membership plans may have 1 day deducted from their billing cycle. We request adherence to this policy out of courtesy to our instructors and to potential wait-list clients.
We prohibit new clients from entering a class late. Established clients may enter an active class up to, but no more than, 10 minutes late. The purpose of this policy is to ensure the safety of our clients. Virtual clients can come and go as they need or have time for.
Studio BFF is an ADULT ONLY studio. You must be 18 years of age to attend classes except for advertised promotional events that specify otherwise (e.g. Mother’s Day). For the safety of your children and our clients, children may not be left unattended at the studio. Please do not schedule yourself for any classes on days when you are unable to secure child care.
- - Due to COVID19, equipment rentals have been discontinued. - -
Clients are responsible for communicating any changes in health, long-term or short-term physical limitations, as well as any other pertinent information that may affect full participation in class or lead to more serious injury.
We empower our clients to share any comments or feedback that will enable us to enhance our studio. Speak to an instructor, call us, or email email@example.com.
Studio BFF is a smoke, alcohol, and drug free environment. If you have concerns related to inappropriate activities, please see a member of the management team.
Studio BFF is proud to be a respectful and mindful place to interact with friendly people while gaining optimal fitness. We ask that you help us contribute to a positive environment. After all, you are our BFF’s!
1. This Groupon is not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. This means if you have taken class at BFF within the last year, you are not eligible to use this deal. We do frequently offer specials and other deals that you can participate in. If you purchased a Groupon but have been to BFF within the last year, please contact Groupon directly, and you will receive a refund through them. Feel free to contact us if you have questions on the date of your last class or other deals that you may qualify for: firstname.lastname@example.org!
2. Registration is required. Simply create an account in our Mindbody scheduler and select the option to sign up “unpaid.” This way we know you are coming, and you will save your spot in class! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your first class and bring your Groupon so we can set you up in the system and show you around. If you are running late for any reason, call us at 480-788-8348. 24-hour cancellation notice is required in order to avoid a cancellation penalty
3. The Groupon is limited to 1 per person; however, you may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. If you purchased multiple Groupons, please contact Groupon directly, and you will receive a refund through them.
4. All classes must be used by the same person.
5. Students who purchase any class package must us it within 4 weeks. Your expiration date of service will be visible through your Mindbody login, and we will provide you with a receipt that contains your expiration date once your Groupon is processed at the studio.
6. Please note that no extensions or refunds on the Groupon will be given once processed and 24-hour cancellation notice is required. Again, if you do require a refund for any reason, you must contact Groupon directly as we are unable to process those transactions.
Thank you for joining us at BFF, and please email us if you have any questions! We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing some of our former students again!
Copyright © 2017 Ballet Fusion Fitness, LLC. All rights reserved.